Sanford "Sandy" Stoller worked as a System Analist for Accenture and was working in the World Trade Center on 9/11/01. He was only 54 years old.
He was husband to Trudy for 31 years; and father to two sons, Eric & Glenn, who were the light of his life and a source of great pride.
He was a husband, a father, a son, a neighbor, a friend, a co-worker. He was valued, appreciated and loved. He will be missed, always.
I feel inadequate to pay tribute to a man I never knew but haved vowed to never forget. I don't have words to adequately express my sorrow to his family and friends for their loss. I feel helpless to do so.
Perhaps it's best to let those who knew "Sandy" honor him.
- His neighbor says he was friendly with a laughing smile that was "like the sunshine."
- A co-worker remembered him as kind and considerate, a joy to work with and a person who would go out of his way to help others.
- A childhood friend said he was like a big brother.
- A friend describes him as "sunshine when he entered a room" with a great laugh and a great personality.
- His wife and sons think of him everyday.
Thank you Legacy.com and September 11, 2001 Victims.
Honor the lives lost on September 11, 2001. Go to 2996 to read more tributes.