Monday, September 11, 2006

Sanford M. Stoller - A Tribute


Sanford "Sandy" Stoller worked as a System Analist for Accenture and was working in the World Trade Center on 9/11/01. He was only 54 years old.

He was husband to Trudy for 31 years; and father to two sons, Eric & Glenn, who were the light of his life and a source of great pride.

He was a husband, a father, a son, a neighbor, a friend, a co-worker. He was valued, appreciated and loved. He will be missed, always.

I feel inadequate to pay tribute to a man I never knew but haved vowed to never forget. I don't have words to adequately express my sorrow to his family and friends for their loss. I feel helpless to do so.

Perhaps it's best to let those who knew "Sandy" honor him.

  • His neighbor says he was friendly with a laughing smile that was "like the sunshine."

  • A co-worker remembered him as kind and considerate, a joy to work with and a person who would go out of his way to help others.

  • A childhood friend said he was like a big brother.

  • A friend describes him as "sunshine when he entered a room" with a great laugh and a great personality.

  • His wife and sons think of him everyday.




Thank you Legacy.com and September 11, 2001 Victims.

Honor the lives lost on September 11, 2001. Go to 2996 to read more tributes.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job. Thanks for doing this.
For anyone who has tried, It appears the main 2996 site is down. Hopefully it will come back up soon. All the more reason for you other 2996 bloggers to leave comments with link to your sites so we can visit the other tributes.

Michelle said...

thanks for doing this tribute to remind us all we should not forget.

Raggedy said...

Wonderful Tribute!
Thank you.
These are heartbreaking stories and difficult to read....
I am honored to be a part of this project.
Mine is posted also...

The 2996 link is down. I have a new link on my site to view the participants.

Bless you...

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ann. I appreciate your influence for good. This is just one more way you reach out with compassion.

Anonymous said...

Ann: Thank you for your note about Joan Griffith and for your lovely tribute. This project was so meaningful and I feel a personal connection to each person when I read their tribute.

Katherine said...

That was a beautiful tribute - thanks for remembering this wonderful person. And, thanks for stopping by my tribute to Marjorie C. Salamone.

Cathy said...

Thank you for helping all of us know -- and hopefully not forget -- Sanford Stoller.

Grizzly Mama said...

Wonderful tribute. What a good man. I have been reading tributes for days now - it has been very emotional. I am so glad that you participated too and thank you for visiting and commenting on my tribute.

God Bless America!

Rhonda Gales said...

What a nice tribute. I'm proud to be a part of the 2996 bloggers. I'm honoring Nancy Carole Farley and Jeffrey J. Shaw. Please visit.

Anonymous said...

He seems to be a very kind man.
How much he must be missed by family and friends....

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Tribute. Thank you so much.