Monday, February 26, 2007

Chocolate Beach



At tne recommendation of Holy Mama, I ordered a copy of Chocolate Beach.

Julie Carobini is a fellow blogger and a gifted writer and this is her first novel.

I picked up the book last week and I just couldn't put it down until I finished it. It was a fun, light, easy read, but definitely NOT devoid of some deep truths.

I haven't done a book report since Junior High and I have no intention of starting now. You can read a couple of reviews here and here. (There's a little spoiler in this one so be aware.)

All in all, a very good book.

5 comments:

Susanne said...

I heard about this book too. I'll have to check it out.

Beck said...

You know, I've heard of this around too - and I think that I'll go grab a copy for myself soon. Sounds fun!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well there is a flip flop on the front..cannot be too bad.

Sandy

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Ann, thanks for the link to my review of Chocolate Beach. I know those who follow your lead and pick up a copy will not be disappointed.

Becky

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading this, too!