Hello and welcome to my little portion of the 5 Minutes for Mom - Ultimate Blog Party. From the looks of it, this is ONE BIG PARTY, with over 750 bloggers already signed up on the Mr. Linky over there. Feel free to join the fun here and then invite some folks over to your place for a party. You can get the details here.
For those of you visiting for the first time. Feel free to grab a soda and stay a while. We'll put out the snacks, probably some of this and this because both are great party dips. Don't mind the dog, she's just super friendly. And the kids? Well, a couple of them are a little shy, so they'll be in and out. But the others - they'll talk your ear off! Are you up for some games on the Nintendo Wii? My 5 year old is pretty good! If you're interested in who I am, check out My 100.
If you have to rush off to other parties (and I completely understand if you do - there are SO MANY to visit!), let me just introduce myself to you before you go. I am:
- married to my college sweetheart, Pastormac going on 18 years.
- a stay-at-home, home-schooling mom to five homemade kids, ages 14, 12, 9, 7 and 5.
- in the process of adopting two children from Ethiopia.
- a novice blogger and have only been a blogging since last June.
- a born-again Christian, have been since I was 13.
Well, I better let you go. Thanks for dropping by. Come back again soon. I hope to hear news on our adoption front any day now. Should be exciting.