Sweetanlo's Birthday List
16 things that happened while my parents were in Ethiopia
- 1. My 7 year old brother, Joe Cool, got his first migraine on the first day.
- 2. I attended the most stressful church service ever (trying to keep my siblings happy, quiet and still.
- 3. One of the ladies that my mom had scheduled to help for two days had such a bad allergic reaction to our cats on the first day that she couldn't come back the second day. (I felt so bad.)
- 4. We ate some really good homemade German Chocolate Cake. (Not made by me.)
- 5. I went on a massive grocery shopping trip with the help of one of my best friends. (We did some very creative car packing.)
- 6. One of our friends took us swimming at an apartment pool, and Shorty made me hold him the entire time.
- 7. I got a break to spend a day with Hula Girl, one of my best friends.
- 8. Hula Girl used her brand new driver's license to take me to the library.
- 9. We had pizza three times.
- 10. Shorty decided that Lucky Charms were the next best thing since sliced bread.
- 11. We mastered a Wii game that my dad bought for us to play while he was gone.
- 12. The dog became depressed because she missed my dad so much.
- 13. We ate banana splits.
- 14. My brothers had their first motorcycle ride.
- 15. We met my parents and new sister at the airport along with a lot of other people from our church family.
and one to grow on...
- 16. I had a small taste of what my parents do and I am very glad I don't have to do it on a regular basis