an Ethiopian judge may be making me a momma once again!
The elusive final piece of paperwork that confirms that our Bear is indeed eligible for adoption is finally in the hands of our agency representative in Ethiopia.
So today, perhaps God will see fit to complete our family with one more son.
We learned today that our case goes to court this NEXT Wednesday - 9/16. Silly us - we thought "this" Wednesday meant this Wednesday.
If you're so inclined, we would so appreciate your prayers. He's been waiting a long time.