Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WFMW



Here's a product that works GREAT at getting out grease stains on clothes. Even stains that you didn't notice and therefore have been washed and dried.



Just rub a little of this thoroughly into the stain and then let it set for a few hours or over night. Then just launder the item as you usually would. For a really subborn stain, you can make a paste with a spoonful of this and a spoonful of your laundry detergent.

I've been using this stuff for years. You can pick it up at Walmart or Target and most grocery stores. It's inexpensive and a tub like this lasts a long time. I've had a lot of luck using it to get out pretty much any kind of stain my kids produce - around here that list is endless. Works for me!

Check out Rocks in My Dryer for more great Works-for-Me Wednesday ideas.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I have a few of those kinds of stains that I am going to try this on!

Nikki said...

I didn't know you could put GOOP on clothes. Wow! Thanks for this tip!

Shalee said...

I've never heard of this product before... Thanks for the nod in its direction.

Lines From The Vine said...

Ahhhh....I needed this! I just got new, very nice sheets for Christmas and the dryer left grease spots on them! Ugh!

Blessings,
Tracy

Jane said...

I used this ALLL THE TIME when I taught art at a summer camp. It works so well on tempera paint stains too!

amy@flexibledreams said...

I've never heard of GOOP but I'm now extremely excited to try.

I used to get excited for the real drama of life but these days a new cleaning product will do it for me. Thanks.

Michelle said...

Would this work on food stains too? and what aisle in walmart would you find it? I'm not sure I've seen it before. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

It's great for oil and auto grease on your hands too!