Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Works-For-Me Wednesday

I'm late joining the Works-for-Me Wednesday crowd today. Last night I was feeling particularly uninspired.

Then my idea came to me as I was thinking about my boys going to the dentist this morning. In the past, before a doctor or dentist appointment, I was always stressing over where all our insurance cards and such where hiding. I don't like to keep all that stuff in my wallet because I like to carry the bare minimum with me and I just don't need those things on a daily basis. So, in order to keep all the insurance information together and ready, I bought this little wallet:I put all the kids' insurance cards and information inside. Now it hangs right by the front door with the keys on the keyrack, which also makes it hard to accidentally forget since I see it when I'm grabbing my keys. So in the event that we're rushing out the door like crazy people trying to be on time (Of course that never happens because we are always SO together and organized.), I can just grab it and go. One less thing to find. Works for me!

See you over at Rocks in My Dryer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a great idea. Wallets and such always get me ...

Jane said...

Great idea!

Rae said...

That's an awesome idea! I finally know what to do with my old coach picture frame keyring! Thanks for sharing =)

Overwhelmed! said...

Nice idea. I like the looks of that little wallet. :)

Thanks for sharing!