Wednesday, January 09, 2008

On the other side of the world right now...(Updated)

an Ethiopian judge may be making me a momma once again!

The elusive final piece of paperwork that confirms that our Bear is indeed eligible for adoption is finally in the hands of our agency representative in Ethiopia.

So today, perhaps God will see fit to complete our family with one more son.

_____________________________________________________

Update:

We learned today that our case goes to court this NEXT Wednesday - 9/16. Silly us - we thought "this" Wednesday meant this Wednesday.

If you're so inclined, we would so appreciate your prayers. He's been waiting a long time.

9 comments:

Beck said...

Oh, I HOPE SO! I know how long your family has been hoping for him....

Susanne said...

I'm so excited for you! Praying this is God's perfect timing becoming manifest for you!

Renee said...

Oh Ann!!

I have been wondering and praying about your Sweet Bear. May God let it be SO!!!

Praying,
Renee

Chelsea Bergeron said...

Congratulations.......

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news!! I look forward to your updates :)

Cakes said...

many many prayers!

Jody said...

Wonderful news!!!

Michelle said...

praying for good news!

Thankfulmom said...

My prayers are with you and I hope you hear good news soon.
Lisa