Monday, July 21, 2008

Blog-Hop Door Prize Winners



Many thanks to Karen and Robin for throwing a great party. I had so much fun meeting new friends, sampling new party food, winning cool door prizes. And the BlogHop party attenders didn't have to worry about the flight home or post- party pounds.

The random number generator did it's magic and selected the two winners for my party door prizes.

The winners are...

Rebecca at Ramblings by Reba

Vinca at Pervanche Bleue

These ladies have been notified.

Thanks to everyone who came to my party. Make sure you're having friends over when you make my dip or you might find you eat it all yourself.

Hope you'll come back and visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies!

Kim said...

I'm late to your party, but I am so glad you got a good report back from the doc.! What a relief!