Sunday, January 23, 2011

15/360 - Blue

Thematic Photographic for the week is "blue." Love it. So many different shades, so many ways of looking at it. Fun.


Blue


A Slice of Blue
This little bit of blue just reached out and grabbed me.



Triple Blue
The sky, the ocean, the kites. (Kailua Beach, O'ahu Hawai'i)



"The Left Foot of Budda"
(No kidding - that's what it's called!)
My cousin is an artist and this is his creation.
It adorns the outside of this gallery/home,
the What's a Pot Shop, in Silver City, NM



Blue Hot



Nothing but Blue Skies
The balloons aren't the only reason to look up.
Over 600 hot air balloons and a blue sky like this - incredible.



Blue isn't just a color
sometimes it's a feeling - a feeling I know well.
"Speechless" by JDM




More blue images found here at Carmi's Thematic Photographic this week.

10 comments:

Max Sartin said...

The gas from the stove! Didn't even occur to me. Great pictures.

Alexia said...

Really awesome pictures - I love the gas blue too - and the kites!

A Paperback Writer said...

The kites and the balloons. Wow.

pastormac said...

I really really like the three different shades of blue in the one with the kites. I like the way the kite makes an almost perfectly symmetrical bridge between the sky blue and the ocean blue. Nice picture!

21 Wits said...

Oh what a nice bunch of blue photos.... they are all amazing!

CorvusCorax12 said...

fantastic shots...i love the blue flame and the foot is awesome.

Vicki said...

Great photos! I especially like the
Blue Hot (oh how I miss cooking with gas) and the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. That is on my "Bucket List" to go see ... if only my kids would stop running in the Chicago Marathon, they are always on the same week-end.

Anonymous said...

beautiful set of blue.

the ocean is such a wonder.

Web Design said...

Fantastic pictures good looking blue Sky and attractive place to see.

Carlsbad Stone Contractors said...

Interesting read.