Note to readers: in keeping with family tradition, I'm letting Butter Rummy, my daughter, have the blog for a post of her own. Today she is 12! Here is her list, one for each year and one to grow on. Please leave her a note to say "hi!" I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
A Baker's Dozen by Rummy
- 1. History is my favorite subject. My mom likes history too.
- 2. Broccoli and okra are my favorite veggies.
- 3, I love to act. I'm in an acting troupe.
- 4. I love to sing.
- 5. My favorite TV show is Lost.
- 6. I love to play with my little brothers. (Well, most of the time.)
- 7. I love to babysit. Getting paid for it isn't bad either.
- 8. I like to watch other people play video games but I don't like to play them myself.
- 9. I love to cook. I want to be a chef when I grow up.
- 10. I love love Dr. Pepper.
- 11. I really like to read comic books of all kinds. Archie and Green Lantern are my favorite.
- 12. I like eating out.
and here's my one to grow on and I hope I do because I'd really like to outgrow my sister.
- 13. I like to sleep. I could sleep all day but it does make it really hard to go to sleep at night.
Thanks for reading my list. Come back next year when I'll be a TEENAGER. Too cool!