Susanne tagged me with the "7 Random Things about Me" meme. And Julie (whose book, Chocolate Beach I strongly recommended in this post) tagged me with the "8 Random Things about Me" meme.
One list should suffice.
- 1. I enjoy cooking in all it's many forms. I like watching others cook either in person or on TV. I read cookbooks just for fun and subscribe to several cooking magazines. I like talking about cooking. And I enjoy cooking new recipes and old favorites. And it goes without saying that I like eating what's been cooked too.
- 2. I got engaged on a Friday evening, in April, just after sunset, by a waterfall. It was very romantic.
- 3. Growing up, I took piano for many years from a lady named Perky Tietze. I kid you not. She was just Mrs. Tietze to me, but I distinctly remember my mom calling her, "Perky." Yup, Perky Tietze. She was an excellent musican and teacher; she taught me a lot.
- 4. I don't like black licorice.
- 5. I'm allergic to coffee.
- 6. I have green eyes. The same color as my mom's eyes. However none of my five children have the same color eyes as me. Theirs are all blues, blue-greens, or hazel. (Pastormac has blue eyes.)
- 7. During my senior year in college I got trigeminal neuralgia. Luckily (?!) it was caused by two absessed teeth and once I had root canals it went away.
- 8. I'm a huge Wallace & Gromit fan. When I watch the movies now I have to be careful not to quote all the lines (that can be so annoying to the people watching with me).
That was fun. So I'll spread the fun around. I'm tagging WAYA, Pastormac, Sweetanlo, Our Gaggle of Girls, Shaz, Katie's Mommy, Jody, and Meredith. Come on, everyone's doing it!