Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Staying Sane (apparently it's possible)

I have been a huge fan of Mary at Owlhaven for more than three years now. I began reading her blog faithfully as we experienced our adoption adventure, even before beginning my own blog. As an adoptive mom herself, and the mother of many, I trust her wise counsel, enjoy reading about her family and truly appreciate her accessibility and friendship.

I'm so thrilled to announce that Mary's new book, Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family is about to be released! I can't wait to read it.

Mary is giving away four copies of her new book. Head over to her blog for the details.

As for me, whether I win a copy or have to buy a copy, you can be sure I will be reading this book come April.

Congratulations Mary!

No comments: