Katrina is hosting the Spring Reading Thing. You can read the details here. She has a Mr. Linky all set up and there are tons of folks signed up. It's fun to see what everyone is reading.
I think I was a little too ambitious with my list in the fall so this spring I'm going to be much more realistic. Hopefully I'll be more successful at actually reading these.
- Silas Marner by George Eliot
- Ark Angel, Alex Rider Adventure by Anthony Horowitz
- Attaching in Adoption by Deborah D. Gray (I know I'll finish this one-it's required reading for our adoption.)
- Doc Susie by Virginia Cornell
- Why I Left Jihad by Walid Shoebat
I think I'll stop here. If I happen to finish these then I'll post another list.
If you're looking for a great fun encouraging read, try Julie Carobini's, Chocolate Beach. I really enjoyed it.
Wish me luck!