Hi, #1Son here. I'm turning 10 today! Yay. Here's my list, I've been thinking about these for a while.
11 at 10 by #1
- 1. I love to act. I was in two drama productions this year. I had great parts in both. And it was SOOOO much fun. It's hard work but it's still fun. I'm looking forward to this fall to see what part I might get.
- 2. This year my drama director gave us each a $10 movie coupon. I thought that was nice of him.
- 3. Last fall I got to go to a live production of The Phantom of the Opera. It was so cool. I loved it. My mom bought me a pin for a souvenir. It looks like the Phantom's mask.
- 4. I've gone to two auditions for real parts in real movies. I even got one call back. I didn't get either part. But auditioning was really fun.
- 5. I'd still like to be a singer.
- 6. I'm a big fan of a Danish singer named Caroline, who is only 12 years old. That's inpires me that age doesn't have to keep you from doing things you want to do.
- 7. I have lots of favorite singers like Miley Cyrus, Caroline, Hillary Duff, Play, Jump 5, Crystal Meyers, Weird Al, Jesse Daniels, Kelly Clarkson, and Avril Lavigne (my mom won't let me listen to all her songs.)
- 8. I like to climb trees. Actually I like to climb anything.
- 9. I'm really excited that we're adopting two babies from Ethiopia. My new sister is super cute. I can't wait until they can come home. It's taking FOREVER.
- 10. I like to write my own songs. Sometimes my brother and I record our own CD's and also film our own music videos.
- 11. I think I know what I'm getting for my birthday....a video camera. I can't wait until present opening time!
And one to grow on...
Thanks for reading! Leave me a message if you like my list. See you next year...